Galvanized Metal Floor Decking Sheets 38-113 mm Wave Height
60-275g/m2 Zinc weight
Steel Floor Decking Introduction:
Steel Floor Decking is roll formed by roll forming machine ,mainly
using galvanized steel.
1) light in weight, high intensity, huge loding capacity as well as
good anti-earthquake capability.
2) Simple in construction operation, easy to assemble.
3) Put the panel above the welded wire net,fill cement between them
4)This panel is usually used as the floor of high buildings,it can
save steel mound and can also save the weight,in the same loading
capacity,use this panel,and save the steel quantity,and thus save
|Material||hot dipped Galvanized steel|
According to your requirement
Less than 11.8m
Hot-dip galvanized for both sides
Zinc weight :60-275g/m2
|Spangle||Normal/ Small/None Spangle|
1.easy-installed, cost-saving, convenient transportation
2. Light-weight, excellent load capacities
3. Fireproof, erosion-resistant, waterproof
4. Long life span, maintenance free, beautiful appearance
Major features are listed as follows:
1. Light in weight, high intensity, huge loading capacity as well
as good anti-earthquake capability;
2. Simple in construction, easy to assemble.
3. Take the place of conventional templates and eliminate the
disadvantages of the traditional one
4. Act as a part of the whole structure, to reduce the cost of
5. Enable easy operating reinforcement, wiring, piping etc;
Power plant, power equipment company, car showroom, steel structure
plant, cement warehouse airport terminanal, railway station,
stadium, concert hall, theater, supermarket, logistics center,
exhibition hall, etc
First, wrapped with waterproof paper
Second, covered with galvanized steel
Third , fixed with steel strip
Last, packed in steel pallets according to request
a. 30% prepayment and 70% against B/L copy.
b. L/C at sight (need check the bank information and account
Within 15-30 days after prepayment under normal conditions.
We will inform you when signing contract if delivery time delay
Contacts Mrs. Betty
Mobile/Viber/Whatsapp: +86 18012353378